Ultimate skin relief is here! Our Soothing Restoration Oil is the perfect thing for eczema, psoriasis and other skin ailments. Why? It doesn't just relieve the itching and irritation. It actually decreases inflammation while healing angry skin cells AND stimulating growth of new healthy cells. This special healing blend of Sweet Almond Oil, Argan Oil, Chamomile and Tamanu Oils goes a long way with a small amount so it lasts and can be used anywhere on the body at any time. Make sure you check out our video here from one of our customers and see for yourself!
4 Fl Oz
Ordered this product before? Consider our recycling program - you get a reduced price and we create less waste!
5 Things I love about Perfect Blue Alchemy's Soothing Restoration Oil
2 weeks ago I made the mistake of switching laundry detergent and proceeded to unleash some FUBAR... view more dermatitis on my family and myself. We all got horrible allergic rashes that lasted almost 2 weeks. Rashes made worse by my spazzy attempts to correct what I messed up. I literally threw everything I could at these rashes. Hydrocortisone, Tea Tree Oil, Cold pressed castor oil...in the end I made it worse. I was recommended Perfect Blue Alchemy's Soothing Restoration Oil. Short story, it works & I love it. Here's why:
1. Mild Scent - I have the most sensitive nose on the planet, if I hear essential oils mentioned I run in the opposite direction. The scent is neutral and fades within 15 min of application.
2. Instant & Sustained Relief - Finally felt relief within 30 min of 1st application and immediate relief every time thereafter while treating the rashes
3. Safe for Kids - for days I slathered on hydrocortisone yet my little one still complained and suffered day after day, night after night until I put the Soothing Restoration Oil on. It was effective at controlling her itch.
4. The feel - NOT GREASY! I could apply where I needed it, when I needed it and it would absorb into my skin and not clothing.
5. Value - I used it very liberally daily in affected places (my whole damn body at one point) with both my daughter and myself for nearly 2 weeks. Surprisingly, I still have about an 1/8 of the bottle left. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY. view less